Electronic cigarettes are great smoking alternatives because they offer a number of advantages that are not available to people who chew nicotine gum or smoke regular cigarettes. E-cigarettes, as they are often called, are much more convenient, cheaper in the long run, and much healthier on your body. You can avoid worrying about your lungs because the smokeless cigarettes are less harsh and healthier overall for your body.
In order to understand how e-cigarettes are a good alternative tobacco smoking method, you must first learn what they are and how they work. A smokeless cigarette uses intense heat to vaporize the liquid solution into a mist, which is inhaled by the user without the nasty side effects and risks that come with a regular cigarette. The device is powered by a battery or a USB adapter that allows the vaporizer to work properly.
The device emits little to no smoke, which makes it a great tool for many places indoors and out. Instead of being a restricted member of society due to your smoking habit, you can use e-cigarettes to fit in again with the help of this device.
History of e-cigs
Electronic cigarette devices were first patented in 1963 in the midst of the healthier anti-smoking campaigns. Initially, these alternative smoking devices were far too cumbersome and difficult to use. Many people complained that they were not only expensive, but also of poor quality.
The device never really passed the testing phase because the market was not large enough. However, technology has improved greatly since then and the latest versions (produced in 2003 by a Chinese scientist) are far more pleasurable for human consumption.
How it works?
- The smokeless device is simply divided into a few different components. First, there is the cartridge, which serves as the mouthpiece and also holds the small amount of liquid that is vaporized. This is one of the smallest parts of the device.
- The next piece away from the mouthpiece is called the atomizer, which is responsible for creating the vapor from the liquid that is in the top. This is a crucial part of the cigarette because it is the only way to create the vaporized nicotine that can be inhaled by the user.
- The final crucial part of the cigarette is the battery, which is the electronic power supply for the device. All electronic components that produce the vaporized nicotine are within this last piece of hardware, which is also the longest.
- At the very end of the e-cigarette is a small battery, which serves as a novelty item to show that it is a cigarette. When the mouthpiece is sucked, the light shines in order to emulate the act of smoking a cigarette. Obviously, this is an optional piece.
- The liquid from the alternative smoking device is also customizable and particular for this device. While the vaporizer liquid will vary depending on the brand, many of them are made the same way and provide the same effect. Much like regular tobacco, you can find individually packed versions of this vaporizer liquid for your own purposes.
Just be careful that you make sure you are getting a reputable brand of liquid so that you do not have health problems from your purchase.
Which are popular brands of ecigs available?
Green smoke, Blue cigarettes, Metro ecig, Safe cig, 7’s electronic cig, eLite 200, Apollo ecig and 100’s of more! You can read daily updated list of Electronic cigarettes reviews here